Monday, September 23, 2013

Castle Seggau, conference day two


Second day at the Castle Seggau and the opening of the conference.
Breakfast at 7.30, registration and opening at 9.00am, keynote speakers then parallel papers through to 8.00pm.


 


Long day but very interesting delivery and we made some great contacts, a few Richard may considerfor our up coming conference. 
Dinner was a surprise with Goulash, Chive potatoes and the good old "Serviette Knoodle" on offer.... this was my chance to compare my efforts with cooking that dish with the authentic Austrian fare, iv'e got to say....mine is better than the one I had tonight, Chef must have had an off night :)
Pretty cool day, learned a lot, had a lot of stuff go sailing way above my head too. Deliver my paper tomorrow, should be fun.
Will check in tomorrow.


Just a quick addition:
Link for the first night in Vienna....Nice, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r6jTiw_e4I


No comments:

Post a Comment